Sunday, September 21, 2008

This has been another crazy week...busy with pictures and sick kids. I did find time to work on some family pictures from our family reunion this summer in Mew Mexico and Colorado. This was the first time all the sisters had been together in more than 7 years!! One afternoon we had lunch with mom while grandad braved it with all the grandkids. We were only missing a few husbands and 3 nephews but getting this many people from as far away as Nashville down to New Mexico is not so easy!
I love my family and I am SO happy that my parents and my baby sister (and her boys) are moving to Las Vegas - can't wait to have them so much closer!

2 parents (Grandad & Nanny)
6 daughters (we miss you Valerie!)
5 granddaughters
9 grandsons
3 hubbies

Soon we'll be spread out from Texas, Nevada, and Utah
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment